Game Info: Minnesota Timberwolves (4-7) @ Los Angeles Lakers (4-6)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 7
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Location: Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: MIN: +200 | LAL: -245
Spread: MIN: +5.5 (-110) | LAL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 238 | Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
- The Timberwolves have lost three straight games and are 0-6 on the road so far this season.
- The Lakers have the third-highest scoring offense in the NBA, averaging 118.6 points per game, but the 28th ranked defense in the NBA.
- The over is 10-3 in Timberwolves-Lakers games over the past four seasons.
- The Lakers haven't beaten the Timberwolves since April 9, 2017. The Timberwolves have won five straight matchups.
- When these two teams met a week ago in Minnesota, the Timberwolves won 124-120 and Jimmy Butler hit the game-sealing shot.
Jimmy Butler wins it for the Wolves! — NBA UK (@NBAUK) October 30, 2018
He dropped 32 PTS, 6 REB, 4 AST, & 2 BLK as the Minnesota Timberwolves beat the LA Lakers 124-120 pic.twitter.com/Py4IuVfZut
Best Prop Bets:
- Lebron James: Over 27.7 points (-122) - While the Lakers have struggled to close out games this season, Lebron has still performed up to par, averaging 26.8 points a game and leading the team in scoring. This should be a high scoring game, so LeBron going off isn't crazy. When the two teams met a week ago, LeBron finished with 29 points in a game that saw 242 combined points.
- Rajon Rondo: 10+ assists/LA Lakers to win (+650) - The Lakers are going to need to score a lot of points if they're going to beat the Timberwolves and some of that will rely on assists from Lonzo Ball and Rajon Rondo. When the two teams played earlier in the season, Rondo had 8 assists and he's averaging 6.6 assists on the season. Getting to 10 will be a bit of a challenge, but that's why the prop is at +650. LeBron actually leads the team in assists at 7.7.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.