- Date: Thursday, Oct. 25
- Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
- Location: NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
- Moneyline: Miami Dolphins (+270) I Houston Texans (-340)
- Spread: Miami Dolphins (+7.5, -115) I Houston Texans (-7.5, -105)
- Over/Under: Over: 44 (-125) I Under: 44 (+105)
Thursday Night Football Trend:— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) October 25, 2018
Favorite is 10-2-1 ATS in the last 13. Plus 4 straight overs.
- Houston has won four in a row while outscoring their opponents 103-85.
- This will be the first time Texans running back Lamar Miller faces his former team.
- Texans defensive stars J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney have combined for 11.5 sacks this season -- second most for a duo in the NFL this year.
- Texans No. 3 WR Keke Coutee is out meaning Will Fuller is likely in for a big game. Fuller's stat lines with Coutee out are 8 catches for 113 yards and a TD and 5 for 101 and a touchdown in Weeks 2 and 3, respectively.
- DaVante Parker will make his season debut for the Dolphins tonight. With Albert Wilson now on IR and Kenny Stills out, Parker and Danny Amendola will start at WR.
Best Prop Bets:
- DeAndre Hopkins: 100+ Yards Receiving + Houston Texans Win (+144) – Hopkins has 37 receptions for 20-plus yards since the start of last season -- the most among WRs in NFL -- and the Texans are heavy favorites. No wonder this one is almost even money.
- Frank Gore: Any Time Touchdown Scorer (+270) –
Gore has just one touchdown on the season, and it came through the air. In his illustrious career, the back has averaged almost six rushing TDs a season, racking up 77 over 13-plus seasons.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.