The 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing, China are set to begin on Friday, Feb. 4, and FanDuel Sportsbook has fans covered with odds for every event. All eyes will be on men's freestyle skiing at the Olympics as the top athletes in the world fight for the gold medal.
Olympic Men's Freestyle Skiing Moguls Odds
Mikael Kingsbury of Canada is the favorite in the odds to win gold at -125. The only other person remotely close to him in the odds is Ikuma Horishima of Japan at +230. Of course, Kingsbury earned the gold medal in this event at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games and was the 2021 World Champion.
Let's take a look at the full odds to win the gold medal in the men's freestyle skiing moguls at the winter games.
Men's Freestyle Skiing Moguls Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Mikael Kingsbury (CAN): -125
2. Ikuma Horishima (JPN): +230
3. Oskar Elofsson (SWE): +1900
4. Walter Wallberg (SWE): +1900
5. Kosuke Sugimoto (JPN): +2600
6. Benjamin Cavet (FRA): +2800
7. Matt Graham (AUS): +3700
8. Pavel Kolmakov (KAZ): +3700
9. Ludvig Fjallstrom (SWE): +4000
10. Daichi Hara (JPN): +5000
11. Dmitriy Reikherd (KAZ): +5000
12. Brodie Summers (AUS): +6000
13. Laurent Dumais (CAN): +6500
14. Jimi Salonen (FIN): +8000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.