Women's wrestling was first introduced at the 2004 Athens Olympics and has been a mainstay ever since. The 57kg freestyle event always provides an exciting form of entertainment for wrestling fans and this year's competition shouldn't be any different.
Olympic Women's 57kg Freestyle Wrestling
Japan's Risako Kawai is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the women's 57kg freestyle wrestling gold medal at +100 odds. This will be new territory for her at the Olympics after she previously won gold in the 63kg event at the 2016 Rio Games.
Nigeria's Odunayo Adekuoroye sits second at +430 while China's Rong Ningning has the third-best odds at +550.
Here's how the rest of the women's 57kg freestyle wrestling gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Women's 57kg Freestyle Wrestling Gold Medal Odds
1. Risako Kawai (JPN): +100
2. Odunayo Adekuoroye (NGR): +430
3. Rong Ningning (CHN): +550
4. Helen Maroulis (USA): +750
5. Iryna Kurachkina (BLR): +1100
6. Valeria Koblova (ROC): +1300
7. Alina Hrushyna (UKR): +2900
8. Anastasia Nichita (MDA): +2900
9. Anshu Malik (IND): +3400
10. Jowita Wrzesien (POL): +5000
11. Evelina Nikolova (BUL): +8000
12. Khongorzul Boldsaikhan (MGL): +10000
13. Mathilde Riviere (FRA): +10000
14. Alma Valencia (MEX): +10000
15. Fatoumata Camara (GUI): +10000
16. Siwar Bousetta (TUN): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!