2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's 200m Freestyle Gold Medal Winner Odds Australia's Ariarne Titmus on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are set to begin on Friday, July 23 and sports fans will be able to put in wagers on a number of different events. Of course, women's swimming has long been a stapled event at the summer Olympics and this year is no different.
The sport is full of dynamic athletes, which means the battle for the Gold Medal in the 200m freestyle should be an exciting one.
Olympics Women's 200m Freestyle
Australia's Ariarne Titmus leads the way in the odds to take home the gold at -230, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The 20-year-old has an apparent international rivalry with USA's Katie Ledecky, who ranks second in the odds at +300. The Australian is also set to make her first Olympics appearance.
Here's how the rest of the women's 200m freestyle Gold Medal odds are shaping up.
Women's 200m Freestyle Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Ariarne Titmus (AUS): -230
2. Katie Ledecky (USA): +300
3. Federica Pellegrini (ITA): +750
4. Yang Junxuan (CHN): +850
5. Siobhan Haughey (HKG): +2900
6. Sarah Sjostrom (SWE): +3400
7. Summer McIntosh (CAN): +3400
8. Madison Wilson (AUS): +4400
9. Penny Oleksiak (CAN): +6500
10. Allison Schmitt (USA): +6500
11. Barbora Seemanova (CZE): +6500
12. Li Bingjie (CHN): +6500
13. Freya Anderson (GBR): +8500
14. Annika Bruhn (GER): +10000
15. Isabel Gose (GER): +10000
16. Veronika Andrusenko (ROC): +10000
17. Charlotte Bonnet (FRA): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.