Women's wrestling has become one of the top attractions at the Summer Olympic Games ever since being introduced in 2004. The 50kg event has become a big part of this success and this year's competition is shaping up nicely.
Olympic Women's 50kg Wrestling
FanDuel Sportsbook is favoring Japan's Yui Susaki to win the women's 50kg wrestling gold medal at -230 odds. This shouldn't come as a surprise considering how she has plenty of experience in 50kg events, including when she won gold at the 2018 World Championships.
Azerbaijan's Mariya Stadnik has the second-best odds at +115 while Romania's Emilia Vuc sits third at +1100.
Here's how the rest of the women's 50kg wrestling gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Women's 50kg Wrestling Gold Medal Odds
1. Yui Susaki (JPN): -230
2. Mariya Stadnik (AZE): +115
3. Emilia Vuc (ROU): +1100
4. Oksana Livach (UKR): +2300
5. Sarah Hildebrandt (USA): +2600
6. Sun Yanan (CHN): +2600
7. Stalvira Orshush (ROC): +2900
8. Evin Demirhan (TUR): +3400
9. Valentina Islamova (KAZ): +3400
10. Tsogt-Ochiryn Namuuntsetseg (MGL): +6000
11. Miglena Selishka (BUL): +6000
12. Lucia Yepez (ECU): +6000
13. Yusneylis Guzman (CUB): +10000
14. Sarra Hamdi (TUN): +10000
15. Seema Seema (IND): +10000
16. Adijat Avorshai Idris (NGR): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!