The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are set to begin on Friday, July 23 and sports fans will be able to put in wagers on a number of different events.
Wrestling is considered the oldest Olympics sport with its Olympic debut dating back to the ancient Olympic Games in 708 BC. The sport is full of dynamic athletes this year and should make for a competitive battle.
Men's Wrestling 125kg Freestyle
Geno Petriashvili of Georgia leads all competitors with odds set at +145 to to take home the gold in this event, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The 2016 Bronze Medal winner at the Rio Olympics is followed closely by Turkey's Taha Akgul with odds set at +190. Team USA's Gable Stevenson owns the third-best Gold Medal odds at +430.
Here is how the rest of the odds shake out for Men's Wrestling 125kg Freestyle in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
Men's Wrestling 125kg Freestyle Gold Medal Odds
1. Geno Petriashvili (GEO): +145
2. Taha Akgul (TUR): +190
3. Gable Stevenson (USA): +430
4. Yusup Batirmurzaev (KAZ): +600
5. Amir Zare (IRI): +1300
6. Sergey Kozyrev (ROC): +1800
7. Dzanis Khramiankov (BLR): +2500
8. Aleksandr Khotsianivskyi (UKR): +3400
9. Deng Zhiwei (CHN): +5000
10. Aiaal Lazarev (KGZ): +6500
11. Amar Dhesi (CAN): +6500
12. Diaaeldin Kamal (EGY): +10000
13. Ezgon Shala (KOS): +10000
14. Djahid Berrahal (ALG): +10000
15. Gennadij Cudinovic (GER): +10000
16. Monkhtorlin Lkhagvagerel (MGL): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.