Soccer

Euro 2024 Germany vs. Denmark: Picks, Predictions, and Odds

Austan Kas
Austan Kas@AustanKas
Euro 2024 Germany vs. Denmark: Picks, Predictions, and Odds

Euro 2024 is into the knockout rounds, and FanDuel Sportsbook is offering Euro 2024 odds for each game.

On Saturday, June 29th, Germany (16th in the FIFA rankings) do battle with Denmark (21st) at 3 p.m. ET in the Round of 16.

What should we expect from this matchup?

All Euro 2024 odds come from FanDuel Sportsbook and may change after this article is published.

Euro 2024 Germany vs. Denmark: Picks, Predictions, and Odds

Germany vs. Denmark Odds

  • Germany to Win: -165
  • Denmark to Win: +500
  • Draw: +280
  • Germany to Advance: -400
  • Denmark to Advance: +290
  • Over 2.5 Goal Odds: +110
  • Under 2.5 Goal Odds: -134

Germany vs. Denmark Analysis

Germany, the hosts, have been one of the standout teams thus far. The Germans picked up two wins and a draw to finish atop of Group A, with the draw coming in their third match when they'd already locked up a spot in the knockouts.

Their expected goals (xG) data -- per FBRef's model -- looks excellent. Germany ended the group phase with an xG differential of +3.2, the second-best mark in the tourney (behind only France's +3.3).

Denmark drew three times in the group stage, taking a point apiece from clashes with England, Slovenia and Serbia. They totaled 3.2 xG in those three matches while giving up only 2.2 xG.

Germany vs. Denmark Prediction

Opta's model favors Germany, giving the hosts a 58.5% chance to win while Denmark's win odds are just 18.5%. A draw comes in at 23.0%.

MasseyRatings aren't as bullish on the Germans, giving the host nation a 48% chance to beat Denmark.

Going by those models, the Euro 2024 odds at FanDuel Sportsbook might be overvaluing Germany a bit. The Germans' -165 moneyline implies win odds of 62.3%.


Looking for more soccer betting opportunities? Head over to FanDuel Sportsbook to check out all of the soccer odds.

Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook and FanDuel Daily Fantasy today!


The above author is a FanDuel employee and is not eligible to compete in public daily fantasy contests or place sports betting wagers on FanDuel. The advice provided by the author does not necessarily represent the views of FanDuel. Taking the author's advice will not guarantee a successful outcome. You should use your own judgment when participating in daily fantasy contests or placing sports wagers.