Soccer

Euro 2024 Denmark vs. Serbia: Picks, Predictions, and Odds

Austan Kas
Austan Kas@AustanKas
Euro 2024 Denmark vs. Serbia: Picks, Predictions, and Odds

Euro 2024 is underway, and we are on to the final group-stage matches. FanDuel Sportsbook is offering Euro 2024 odds for each game.

On Tuesday, June 25th, Denmark (21st in the FIFA rankings) face off with Serbia (32nd).

What should we expect from this matchup?

All Euro 2024 odds come from FanDuel Sportsbook and may change after this article is published.

Euro 2024 Denmark vs. Serbia: Picks, Predictions, and Odds

Denmark vs. Serbia Odds

  • Denmark to Win: +125
  • Serbia to Win: +210
  • Draw: +240
  • Over 2.5 Goal Odds: -116
  • Under 2.5 Goal Odds: -106

Denmark vs. Serbia Analysis

Denmark have drawn both of their matches so far, taking a point apiece from bouts with England and Slovenia.

Looking at the expected goals (xG) data, per FBRef's model, the results are likely pretty fair as Denmark has totaled 2.5 xG so far while allowing 2.0 xG.

Serbia is in a similar position but with just one point, drawing with Slovenia. Serbia held England to 0.5 xG in a 1-0 defeat but totaled just 0.2 xG themselves.

Denmark vs. Serbia Prediction

Opta's model favors Denmark, giving the Danes a 45.2% chance to win, compared to 29.4% win odds for Serbia. A draw is 25.4% likely.

MasseyRatings has things a little more even, projecting Denmark to win 38% of the time while Serbia come in with 32% win odds.

The Euro 2024 odds at FanDuel Sportsbook fall in line with Opta's model. Denmark's +125 moneyline implies win odds of 44.4%.


Looking for more soccer betting opportunities? Head over to FanDuel Sportsbook to check out all of the soccer odds.

Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook and FanDuel Daily Fantasy today!


The above author is a FanDuel employee and is not eligible to compete in public daily fantasy contests or place sports betting wagers on FanDuel. The advice provided by the author does not necessarily represent the views of FanDuel. Taking the author's advice will not guarantee a successful outcome. You should use your own judgment when participating in daily fantasy contests or placing sports wagers.