DeVonta Smith Fantasy Week 11: Projections, Points and Stats vs. Chiefs
DeVonta Smith and the Philadelphia Eagles will play the Kansas City Chiefs and their fourth-ranked passing defense (176 yards conceded per game) in Week 11, on Monday at 8:15 PM ET.
Thinking about Smith for your daily fantasy roster, with his next game against the Chiefs? We've got stats and info for you below.
Thinking about playing Smith this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Smith vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Kansas City Chiefs
- Game Day: November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 7.39
- Projected Receiving Yards: 56.48
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.30
Projections provided by numberFire
Smith Fantasy Performance
- With 77.3 fantasy points in 2023 (8.6 per game), Smith is the 32nd-ranked fantasy player at his position and 94th overall.
- During his last three games Smith has been targeted 15 times, with 14 receptions for 199 yards and two TDs. He has posted 31.9 fantasy points (10.6 per game) during that period.
- Smith has put up 36.9 fantasy points (7.4 per game) during his last five games, as he's converted 31 targets into 20 catches for 249 yards and two TDs.
- The high point of Smith's fantasy campaign was a Week 2 performance versus the Minnesota Vikings, a game where he came through with zero passing yards and zero touchdowns with picks (for 19.1 total fantasy points).
- From a fantasy standpoint, DeVonta Smith disappointed his fantasy managers against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 5, when he managed only 0.6 fantasy points (0 receptions, 0 yards). It was his worst fantasy performance of the season.
Chiefs Defensive Performance
- Kansas City has not let a player total more than 300 yards passing versus them in a matchup yet this season.
- A total of Eight players have thrown for at least one TD versus the Chiefs this year.
- A total of three players have thrown for at least two touchdowns versus Kansas City this year.
- One player have passed for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Chiefs this year.
- A total of two players have put up more than 100 yards receiving in a game against Kansas City this season.
- A total of 12 players have hauled in a touchdown pass versus the Chiefs this season.
- Kansas City has not allowed more than one TD catch to an opposing player this year.
- No player has collected over 100 yards on the ground in a game versus the Chiefs this year.
- A total of three players have run for at least one TD against Kansas City this season.
- The Chiefs have not given up two or more rushing TDs to an opposing player this season.
Want more data and analysis on DeVonta Smith? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.