Ravens vs Washington Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Baltimore Ravens (2-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExField – Landover, MD
Ravens vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-1100) | WAS: (+700)
Spread: BAL: -14 (-115) | WAS: +14 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (82%) | WAS: (18%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+550) | WAS: (+21000)
Ravens vs Washington Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Washington 20 | Ravens 33
Ravens vs Washington Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 4-1-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baltimore's last five games.
- Washington is 1-4-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games.
Ravens vs Washington Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 30.3 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 20.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.