NC State vs Duke Basketball Game Info
North Carolina State Wolfpack (18-11, 9-9 ACC) vs. No. 6 Duke Blue Devils (23-6, 13-5 ACC)
Date: Monday, March 2, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium – Durham, NC
NC State vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+600) | DUKE: (-875)
Spread: NCST: +12.5 (-110) | DUKE: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (73%) | DUKE: (26%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+11000) | DUKE: (+1200)
NC State vs Duke Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 8.4%
NC State vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated then-No. 6 Duke, 88-66, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 19, 2020.
- NC State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Duke is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- NC State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Duke is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- NC State defeated Pittsburgh, 77-73, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Duke lost to Virginia, 52-50, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.