Zhumagulov vs Molina Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Zhalgas "Zhako" Zhumagulov (14-6-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Jeff "El Jefe" Molina (10-2-0, 4 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Zhumagulov vs Molina Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov: (+154)
- Jeff Molina: (-200)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Zhumagulov by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Zhumagulov by Points: (+530)
- Zhumagulov by Submission: (+1800)
- Molina by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Molina by Points: (+130)
- Molina by Submission: (+850)
Zhumagulov vs Molina Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Zhumagulov-Molina prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jeff Molina (87%)
Method of Victory: Decision (68%)
Zhumagulov vs Molina Betting Trends & Stats
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov lost to Manel Kape, by TKO, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Jeff Molina defeated Daniel Lacerda, by TKO, in his last fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Zhumagulov averages 4.60 strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Molina averages 8.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Zhumagulov averages 5.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Molina averages 6.12 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Zhumagulov averages 1.25 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Molina has a 37% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.