Yankees vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
On Wednesday in the MLB, the New York Yankees are playing the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Reds Game Info
- New York Yankees (61-26) vs. Cincinnati Reds (33-54)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-330) | CIN: (+265)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-164) | CIN: +1.5 (+136)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Yankees vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Luis Severino (5-3), and Mike Minor (1-6) getting the nod for the Cincinnati Reds.
Yankees vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (76.9%)
Yankees vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the underdog, +265 on the moneyline, while New York is a -330 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Reds Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs (-164 to cover) on the runline. Cincinnati is +136 to cover.
Yankees vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus Reds game on July 13 has been set at 8.5, with -122 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been chosen as favorites in 76 games this year and have walked away with the win 52 times (68.4%) in those games.
- New York is not lost in three games this year when favored by -330 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 38 of their 81 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 24 of the 65 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (36.9%).
- Cincinnati has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +265 or longer.
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 42 times this season for a 42-39-2 record against the over/under.