The New York Yankees versus the Tampa Bay Rays is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (83-55) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (77-58)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-108) | TB: (-108)
- Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-182) | TB: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Frankie Montas (5-11), and Drew Rasmussen taking the ball for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (55.6%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -108 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -108 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Yankees. The Rays are +150 to cover the spread, while the Yankees are -182.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Yankees-Rays on September 9, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 73 wins in the 119 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 73 times in 119 chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 62 of their 132 opportunities.
- The Rays have won 18 of the 43 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (41.9%).
- Tampa Bay has gone 18-26 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -108 or longer (40.9%).
- In the 132 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-63-10).