Yankees vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 8
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees are among the MLB squads playing on Monday, up against the Seattle Mariners.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Mariners Game Info
- New York Yankees (70-39) vs. Seattle Mariners (59-51)
- Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Yankees vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-118) | SEA: (+100)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+150) | SEA: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Jameson Taillon (10-2), and Logan Gilbert (10-4) taking the ball for the Seattle Mariners.
Yankees vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (52.2%)
Yankees vs Mariners Moneyline
- Seattle is a +100 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -118 favorite on the road.
Yankees vs Mariners Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Mariners. The Yankees are +150 to cover, and the Mariners are -182.
Yankees vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for Yankees-Mariners on August 8 is 7.5. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Yankees vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 61 wins in the 94 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has a win-loss record of 57-31 when favored by -122 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 53 of their 103 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the underdog on the moneyline 66 total times this season. They've gone 30-36 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +104 or longer, Seattle has gone 21-31 (40.4%).
- Seattle has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 110 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 52 of those games (52-54-4).