Yankees vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 25
The Thursday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the Oakland Athletics.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Athletics Game Info
- New York Yankees (76-48) vs. Oakland Athletics (46-79)
- Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Yankees vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-230) | OAK: (+190)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-128) | OAK: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jameson Taillon (11-4) for the New York Yankees, and James Kaprielian (3-7) for the Oakland Athletics.
Yankees vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (65.9%)
Yankees vs Athletics Moneyline
- New York is a -230 favorite on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +190 underdog at home.
Yankees vs Athletics Spread
- The Yankees are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs (-128 to cover) on the runline. Oakland is +106 to cover.
Yankees vs Athletics Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Yankees-Athletics on August 25, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 107 games this season and have come away with the win 66 times (61.7%) in those contests.
- This year, New York has won 21 of 26 games when listed as at least -230 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 56 of their 118 opportunities.
- The Athletics have gone 39-63 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 38.2% of those games).
- Oakland has a 5-14 record (winning only 26.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +190 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 117 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-62-6).