Yankees vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 29
By Duel Staff
On Monday in the MLB, the New York Yankees are playing the Los Angeles Angels.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Yankees vs Angels Game Info
- New York Yankees (78-50) vs. Los Angeles Angels (55-73)
- Date: Monday, August 29, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Yankees vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-184) | LAA: (+154)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-113) | LAA: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will hand the ball to Frankie Montas (4-10, 3.84 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, while the Los Angeles Angels will counter with Jose Suarez (4-6, 4.19 ERA).
Yankees vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (62.9%)
Yankees vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Yankees, Los Angeles is the underdog at +154, and New York is -184 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. Los Angeles is -106 to cover, and New York is -113.
Yankees vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Yankees-Angels on August 29, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Yankees vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 68, or 61.3%, of the 111 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, New York has been victorious 38 times in 56 chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 57 of their 122 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Angels have won 32.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (19-39).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Los Angeles has a record of 4-13 (23.5%).
- Los Angeles has played in 123 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-59-10).