Yankees vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 3
The MLB's Friday slate includes the New York Yankees taking on the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Tigers Game Info
- New York Yankees (36-15) vs. Detroit Tigers (21-30)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-360) | DET: (+290)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-170) | DET: +1.5 (+140)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Yankees vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (4-1), and Elvin Rodriguez getting the nod for the Detroit Tigers.
Yankees vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (72.1%)
Yankees vs Tigers Moneyline
Detroit is the underdog, +290 on the moneyline, while New York is a -360 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Tigers Spread
The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Tigers. The Yankees are -170 to cover, and the Tigers are +140.
Yankees vs Tigers Over/Under
The Yankees-Tigers contest on June 3 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been chosen as favorites in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 30 times (68.2%) in those games.
- Oddsmakers have given New York the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -360 moneyline listed for this contest.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 20 of their 48 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 11 of the 33 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (33.3%).
- Detroit has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of +290 or longer.
- Detroit has played in 46 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-30-0).