Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
By Duel Staff
The New York Yankees are among the MLB squads playing on Friday, up against the Boston Red Sox.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Red Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (62-27) vs. Boston Red Sox (47-43)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-168) | BOS: (+142)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+126) | BOS: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Yankees vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will start Jordan Montgomery (3-2) versus the Red Sox and Nathan Eovaldi.
Yankees vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (57.3%)
Yankees vs Red Sox Moneyline
- New York is a -168 favorite on the moneyline, while Boston is a +142 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Red Sox Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Red Sox. The Yankees are +126 to cover, and the Red Sox are -152.
Yankees vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The Yankees-Red Sox contest on July 15 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 53 wins in the 78 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 30 times in 41 chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 40 of 83 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 40 total times this season. They've gone 16-24 in those games.
- Boston has played four times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, and fell in each game.
- Boston has played in 88 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-44-7).