MLB action on Wednesday includes the New York Yankees playing the Tampa Bay Rays.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (45-16) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (35-26)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-142) | TB: (+120)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+162) | TB: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Nestor Cortes (5-2) for the New York Yankees, and Shane McClanahan (7-2) for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (52.6%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the underdog, +120 on the moneyline, while New York is a -142 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rays. The Yankees are +162 to cover, and the Rays are -196.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus Rays game on June 15 has been set at 7, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 39, or 72.2%, of the 54 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 31-12 when favored by -148 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 25 of 58 chances this season.
- The Rays have a 6-10 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- In the 61 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-31-3).