MLB action on Tuesday includes the New York Yankees taking on the Oakland Athletics.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Athletics Game Info
- New York Yankees (54-20) vs. Oakland Athletics (25-50)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-190) | OAK: (+160)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+112) | OAK: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Yankees vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to JP Sears, and Frankie Montas (3-7) answering the bell for the Oakland Athletics.
Yankees vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (55.1%)
Yankees vs Athletics Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -190 on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +160 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Athletics Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Yankees are +112 to cover, and the Athletics are -134.
Yankees vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus Athletics contest on June 28 has been set at 8, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 47, or 71.2%, of the 66 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has a mark of 20-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -210 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 33 of 71 chances this season.
- The Athletics are 19-36 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer, Oakland has a 4-9 record (winning only 30.8% of its games).
- Oakland has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 67 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-34-4).