Yankees vs Astros Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 23
The MLB slate on Thursday includes the New York Yankees taking on the Houston Astros.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Astros Game Info
- New York Yankees (51-18) vs. Houston Astros (43-25)
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-126) | HOU: (+108)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+150) | HOU: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
A starting pitcher has not been named by either squad.
Yankees vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (52.6%)
Yankees vs Astros Moneyline
Houston is a +108 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -126 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Astros Spread
The Astros are at +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. The Astros are -182 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are +150.
Yankees vs Astros Over/Under
Yankees versus Astros on June 23 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 61 games this season and have come away with the win 44 times (72.1%) in those contests.
- This season, New York has been victorious 37 times in 53 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 30 of their 66 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Astros have won 44.4% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (4-5).
- Houston has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- Houston has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 64 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-41-2).