The Yale Bulldogs versus the Columbia Lions is on the college basketball schedule for Saturday.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yale vs Columbia Point Spread
Columbia is listed as an underdog by 13.5 points (-114 odds), and Yale, the favorite, is -106 to cover.
Yale vs Columbia Over/Under
Yale versus Columbia, on February 12, has an over/under of 146.5, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Yale vs Columbia Moneyline
Yale is the favorite, -1100 on the moneyline, while Columbia is a +680 underdog.
Yale vs Columbia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yale wins (84.4%)
Yale vs Columbia Betting Trends
- Yale's record against the spread (ATS) is 8-13-0.
- The Bulldogs have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 13.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Yale has played 22 games this year, and 11 of them have hit the over.
- Columbia has eight wins in 21 games against the spread this year.
- The Lions are 5-2 as 13.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 13 of Columbia's 21 games have gone over the point total.
Yale vs Columbia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Yale: (-1100) | Columbia: (+680)
- Spread: Yale: -13.5 (-106) | Columbia: +13.5 (-114)
- Total: 146.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!