NCAA basketball action on Sunday includes the Wisconsin Badgers facing the Maryland Terrapins.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Wisconsin vs Maryland Point Spread
Maryland is an underdog by 1.5 points versus Wisconsin. Maryland is -110 to cover the spread, and Wisconsin is -110.
Wisconsin vs Maryland Over/Under
A combined point total of 136.0 has been set for Wisconsin-Maryland on January 9, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Wisconsin vs Maryland Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Wisconsin vs. Maryland reveal Wisconsin as the favorite (-120) and Maryland as the underdog (+100).
Wisconsin vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin wins (54.3%)
Wisconsin vs Maryland Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 10-4-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Badgers' ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 7-4.
- Wisconsin has played 14 games this year, and nine of them have gone over the total.
- Maryland's record against the spread is 5-9-0.
- As 1-point underdogs or greater, the Terrapins are 4-1 against the spread.
- Maryland has played 14 games this season, and five of them have hit the over.
Wisconsin vs Maryland Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Wisconsin: (-120) | Maryland: (+100)
- Spread: Wisconsin: -1.5 (-110) | Maryland: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 136 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!