It may be strange to see a Super Bowl without Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes, but Joe Burrow's Cincinnati Bengals taking on Matthew Stafford's Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LVI is a matchup that brings plenty of excitement.
Who reigned supreme and won Super Bowl LVI?
Who's Playing in the Super Bowl 2022?
Super Bowl LVI will be played between the Cincinnati Bengals, who represent the AFC, and the NFC's Los Angeles Rams.
Who Won the Super Bowl 2022?
The Rams won Super Bowl LVI over the Bengals by a score of 23-20.
FanDuel Sportsbook's Super Bowl odds project the Los Angeles Rams to win by 4 points. Their -198 moneyline odds give them an implied win probability of 66.4%.
Super Bowl Results Quarter-by-Quarter
Those of you playing Super Bowl Squares may be particularly interested in the quarter-by-quarter scores from Super Bowl LVI. This section will be updated as each quarter ends.
- 1st Quarter Score: Rams 7, Bengals 3
- 2nd Quarter Score: Rams 13, Bengals 10
- 3rd Quarter Score: Bengals 20, Rams 16
- 4th Quarter Score: Rams 23, Bengals 20
Super Bowl Score History
Below are the scores for the last 10 Super Bowls.
- Super Bowl LV: Tampa Bay Buccaneers def. Kansas City Chiefs (31-9)
- Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs def. San Francisco 49ers (31-20)
- Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots def. Los Angeles Rams (13-3)
- Super Bowl LII: Philadelphia Eagles def. New England Patriots (41-33)
- Super Bowl LI: New England Patriots def. Atlanta Falcons (34-28)
- Super Bowl L: Denver Broncos def. Carolina Panthers (24-10)
- Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots def. Seattle Seahawks (28-24)
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Seahawks def. Denver Broncos (43-8)
- Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore Ravens def. San Francisco 49ers (34-31)
- Super Bowl XLVI: New York Giants def. New England Patriots (21-17)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.