White Sox vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 6
By Duel Staff
The Chicago White Sox versus the Minnesota Twins is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
White Sox vs Twins Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (38-41) vs. Minnesota Twins (47-37)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-108) | MIN: (-108)
- Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-170) | MIN: -1.5 (+140)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
White Sox vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Lance Lynn (1-1), and Joe Ryan (6-3) answering the bell for the Minnesota Twins.
White Sox vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (52.0%)
White Sox vs Twins Moneyline
- Minnesota is the underdog, -108 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -108 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the White Sox. The Twins are +140 to cover, while the White Sox are -170 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
White Sox vs Twins Over/Under
- The over/under for the White Sox versus Twins game on July 6 has been set at 8, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
White Sox vs Twins Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 39 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (56.4%) in those contests.
- Chicago has a mark of 22-16 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 34 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Twins have been the moneyline underdog 26 total times this season. They've finished 13-13 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Minnesota has an 11-12 record (winning 47.8% of its games).
- Minnesota has played in 73 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-34-6).