The Tuesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (28-31) vs. Detroit Tigers (24-36)
- Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-186) | DET: (+156)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-108) | DET: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will give the ball to Dylan Cease (4-3) versus the Tigers and Drew Hutchison (0-3).
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (59.6%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Tigers, Chicago is the favorite at -186, and Detroit is +156 playing at home.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The White Sox are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (-108 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -111 to cover.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- The White Sox-Tigers contest on June 14 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -112 and the under at -108.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 32 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (62.5%) in those games.
- Chicago has been listed as a favorite of -186 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 25 of their 55 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won 13 of the 41 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (31.7%).
- Detroit has a 4-13 record (winning only 23.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +156 or longer.
- Detroit has played in 54 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-34-0).