The Chicago White Sox versus the Detroit Tigers is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (39-41) vs. Detroit Tigers (34-47)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-255) | DET: (+205)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-120) | DET: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago White Sox will give the start to Dylan Cease (7-3, 2.51 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Tigers will turn to Beau Brieske (1-6, 4.54 ERA).
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (65.5%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is a +205 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -255 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at the White Sox, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are +100 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are -120.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for White Sox-Tigers on July 7, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have come away with 23 wins in the 40 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Oddsmakers have given Chicago the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -250 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 35 of their 76 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have won 18 of the 53 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (34%).
- Detroit has a record of 2-7 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +205 or longer (22.2%).
- Detroit has played in 71 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-43-2).