White Sox vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 14
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Sunday includes the Chicago White Sox taking on the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (58-56) vs. Detroit Tigers (43-72)
- Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-200) | DET: (+168)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+106) | DET: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Lance Lynn (2-5), and Tyler Alexander (2-6) taking the ball for the Detroit Tigers.
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (59.1%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-White Sox, Detroit is the underdog at +168, and Chicago is -200 playing at home.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Tigers. The White Sox are +106 to cover the spread, while the Tigers are -128.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- The White Sox-Tigers contest on August 14 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -112 and the under at -108.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 36, or 57.1%, of the 63 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 3-3 when favored by -200 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 44 of their 102 opportunities.
- The Tigers have been the moneyline underdog 81 total times this season. They've finished 26-55 in those games.
- Detroit has a 7-20 record (winning only 25.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +168 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 36 times this season for a 36-58-6 record against the over/under.