Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (63-65) vs. Kansas City Royals (52-77)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-130) | KC: (+110)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+152) | KC: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Lucas Giolito (10-7, 5.14 ERA) for the Chicago White Sox and Brady Singer (7-4, 3.15 ERA) for the Kansas City Royals.
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (62.8%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Royals, Chicago is the favorite at -130 while Kansas City is +110 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at the White Sox and are +1.5 on the runline. Kansas City is -184 to cover the spread and Chicago is +152.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- The White Sox-Royals game on August 30 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under is at -115.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have come away with 38 wins in the 70 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win 21 times in 44 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 115 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 36 of the 95 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (37.9%).
- Kansas City has a 25-43 record (winning just 36.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- In the 118 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-53-6).