In MLB action on Friday, the Chicago White Sox play the Texas Rangers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (26-29) vs. Texas Rangers (26-30)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-130) | TEX: (+110)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+146) | TEX: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
White Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Davis Martin (0-2), and Glenn Otto (4-2) answering the bell for the Texas Rangers.
White Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (53.7%)
White Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- Chicago is a -130 favorite on the moneyline, while Texas is a +110 underdog on the road.
White Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at +1.5 on the runline against the White Sox. The Rangers are -178 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are +146.
White Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- The White Sox-Rangers contest on June 10 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been victorious in 18, or 64.3%, of the 28 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 16-8 when favored by -126 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 21 of their 51 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have an 18-18 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Texas has a 15-11 record (winning 57.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times this season for a 22-25-6 record against the over/under.