White Sox vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 11
By Duel Staff
The Chicago White Sox will face the Texas Rangers in MLB action on Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (27-29) vs. Texas Rangers (26-31)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-144) | TEX: (+122)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+138) | TEX: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
White Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Lucas Giolito (4-2) for the Chicago White Sox, and Martin Perez (4-2) for the Texas Rangers.
White Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (56.6%)
White Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Rangers, Chicago is the favorite at -144, and Texas is +122 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Rangers Spread
The White Sox are hosting the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The White Sox are +138 to cover the runline, with the Rangers being -166.
White Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
White Sox versus Rangers, on June 11, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 19, or 65.5%, of the 29 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious five times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -144 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 22 of their 52 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have put together an 18-19 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 48.6% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +122 or longer, Texas has a 10-11 record (winning 47.6% of its games).
- Texas has played in 54 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-25-6).