White Sox vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 29
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Chicago White Sox facing the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
White Sox vs Athletics Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (49-49) vs. Oakland Athletics (38-63)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-190) | OAK: (+160)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+105) | OAK: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
White Sox vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Lance Lynn (1-3) for the Chicago White Sox, and James Kaprielian (1-5) for the Oakland Athletics.
White Sox vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox (61.3%)
White Sox vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Athletics, Chicago is the favorite at -190, and Oakland is +160 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-126 to cover), and Chicago is +105 to cover the runline.
White Sox vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for White Sox-Athletics on July 29 is 8. The over is -118, and the under is -102.
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The White Sox have come away with 27 wins in the 47 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Chicago has been listed as a favorite of -215 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 39 of 86 chances this season.
- The Athletics have been the moneyline underdog 80 total times this season. They've gone 31-49 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +180 or longer, Oakland has a record of 7-11 (38.9%).
- In the 93 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-50-5).