Wendell Moore NBA Draft Predictions, Stats, Profile & Highlights
There's no shortage of young talent in the 2022 NBA Draft, and that includes Duke Blue Devils prospect Wendell Moore. Moore figures to be taken towards the end of the first round on draft night.
Here's everything you need to know about Moore ahead of the 2022 NBA Draft.
Wendell Moore Mock Draft 2022
Yahoo! Sports predictions are from Raphielle Johnson's latest mock draft. CBS Sports' predictions are from Kyle Boone's latest mock draft. Bleacher Report's projections are from Jonathan Wasserman's latest mock draft.
Yahoo! Sports: Orlando Magic (No. 35)
CBS Sports: Dallas Mavericks (No. 26)
Bleacher Report: Denver Nuggets (No. 30)
Wendell Moore NBA Draft Stock & Projection
- Dallas Mavericks (No. 26) - 1
- Denver Nuggets (No. 30) - 1
- Orlando Magic (No. 35) - 1
Two of the three highlighted mock drafts point to Moore being a first-round selection at the 2022 NBA Draft. The third expert has him going at No. 35 to the Orlando Magic, so it doesn't appear as if he'll be on the board for long even if he falls to Round 2. Either way, he's a versatile player that can help a number of teams looking to improve their wing depth.
Wendell Moore Stats
2021-22 Duke Blue Devils (Junior)
- 13.4 points, 5.3 rebounds, 4.4 assists, 1.4 steals, 0.2 blocks, 1.9 turnovers, 1.3 3-pointers, 33.9 minutes per game. 50.0% field goal, 41.3% 3-point shooting.
2020-21 Duke Blue Devils (Sophomore)
- 9.7 points, 4.8 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.2 blocks, 2.0 turnovers, 0.9 3-pointers, 27.6 minutes per game. 41.7% field goal, 30.1% 3-point shooting.
2019-20 Duke Blue Devils (Freshman)
- 7.4 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.9 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.2 blocks, 2.4 turnovers, 0.2 3-pointers, 24.0 minutes per game. 41.6% field goal, 21.1% 3-point shooting.
As Moore's playing time increased with each passing year at Duke, so did his productivity. Playing a career-high 33.9 minutes per game in 2021-22, Moore averaged 13.4 points while shooting 50.0% from the field and 41.7% from the three-point line — an improvement over the 41.7% and 30.1% he averaged, respectively, last year. If this trend continues, he'll likely be a solid 3-and-D player in the NBA.
Wendell Moore Height, Wingspan & Age
All height, weight and workout information is from NBA.com.
- Age: 20 years (born 2001)
- Height: 6'5.5"
- Weight: 217 lbs
- Wingspan: 7'0.5"
Wendell Moore Highlights
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.