Warriors vs. Raptors Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for January 27 (Golden State Shooters Too Much For Toronto)
Warriors vs. Raptors Game Info
- Date: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
- Coverage: NBA TV, NBCS-BA, and TSN
The Golden State Warriors (24-24) aim to win for the third time in their last four outings when they host the Toronto Raptors (22-27) at 10 p.m. ET on Friday.
Momentum is on the Warriors' side following Wednesday's 122-120 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies, highlighted by Stephen Curry's game-high 34 points. Meanwhile, the Raptors have back-to-back wins over the New York Knicks and Sacramento Kings, and now aim for just their second three-game winning streak of the season.
Can the Warriors continue their winning ways at Chase Center? Or do the Raptors have a rare road win in store?
Warriors vs. Raptors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (+172) | GSW: (-210)
- Spread: TOR: +5 (-106) | GSW: -5 (-114)
- Total: 235 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Warriors enter this contest as clear home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 10 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 235 points with -110 odds on both sides.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Warriors vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- The Warriors have put together a 22-24-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have been underdogs by 5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- This season, 26 of the Warriors' games have gone over the point total out of 46 chances.
- Raptors games this year have gone over the total in 25 of 46 opportunities (54.3%).
- Golden State has done a better job covering the spread in home games (14-9-1) than it has in road tilts (8-15-0).
- This season, Toronto is 12-11-2 at home against the spread (.480 winning percentage). Away, it is 8-12-1 ATS (.381).
Warriors vs. Raptors Prediction & Pick
The Raptors' road victory over the Kings was a rare occurrence. Toronto has struggled on the road all season, highlighted by a 4-9 stretch in its last 13 away games. An uninspiring offense is one of the reasons why the Raptors have struggled, averaging 112.1 PPG (No. 20) while shooting 45.1% from the field (No. 26) and 33.0% from three-point range (No. 28) on the road.
Now, the Raptors have to deal with the Warriors and their 117.7 PPG clip (No. 2). Toronto's lack of perimeter offense will also make it tough to keep up with a Golden State squad that averages 16.4 threes (No. 1) on 37.8% shooting (No. 6). It doesn't help that the Raptors are tied for the second-worst three-point percentage allowed (37.4%).
Considering how the Raptors haven't won in the Bay Area in nearly three years, I have full confidence that Curry, Thompson and co. can lead the Warriors to another win.
Final Score Prediction: Warriors: 124 | Raptors: 116
Warriors vs. Raptors Best Bet
As far as the best bet goes, I have my eyes on the total going over 235 points. After all, both teams have experienced high-scoring affairs lately. The total has been hit in six of the Raptors' last nine games, as well as in 11 of the Warriors' last 15 against Eastern Conference opponents.
Furthermore, the over is 12-4 in the last 16 Warriors-Raptors matchups in the Bay Area, With both sides poised to continue their recent success, look for the projected total to be surpassed.
Bet: Over 235 Points (-110)
Watch FanDuel TV’s new NBA show “Run It Back” with Shams Charania, Michelle Beadle, Chandler Parsons, and Eddie Gonzalez Monday-Wednesday at 10 ET on FanDuel TV, the FanDuel Youtube page, or download the podcast here: fanduel.com/podcasts.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.