Warriors vs Celtics NBA Finals Game 5 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
Monday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Boston Celtics.
If you're looking for some NBA betting action on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Warriors vs Celtics Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-174) | BOS: (+146)
- Spread: GS: -4 (-110) | BOS: +4 (-110)
- Total: 210.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions and picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (59.8%)
Warriors vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 52-46-4.
- The Warriors' ATS record as 4-point favorites or more is 32-28-3.
- Out of 82 Golden State games so far this year, 46 have hit the over.
- Boston has 57 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Celtics are 7-3-1 as 4-point underdogs or more.
- This season, 52 of Boston's 82 games have hit the over.
Warriors vs Celtics Point Spread
The Warriors are 4-point home favorites against the Celtics. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, and Boston is -110.
Warriors vs Celtics Over/Under
An over/under of 210.5 has been set for Warriors-Celtics on June 13, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Warriors vs Celtics Moneyline
Boston is the underdog, +146 on the moneyline, while Golden State is a -174 favorite at home.