The NBA slate on Sunday includes the Golden State Warriors facing the Boston Celtics.
We've got you covered in terms of the most important info regarding this game, before you check out today's NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Celtics Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-186) | BOS: (+156)
- Spread: GS: -4 (-112) | BOS: +4 (-108)
- Total: 215 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 50-45-4.
- The Warriors have an ATS record of 31-28-3 as 4-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 82 Golden State games so far this year, 45 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Boston is 56-44-2 this year.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 7-2-1 as 4-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 51 of Boston's 82 games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs Celtics Point Spread
The Celtics are at the Warriors, and underdogs by four points (-108 to cover). And Golden State, the favorite, is -112.
Warriors vs Celtics Over/Under
The over/under for the Warriors versus Celtics game on June 5 has been set at 215, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Warriors vs Celtics Moneyline
Golden State is a -186 favorite on the moneyline, while Boston is a +156 underdog on the road.