Shevchenko vs Santos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 275 — Co-Main Event Women's Flyweight Championship Bout
Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko (22-3-0, 8 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Taila Santos (19-1-0, 10 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Shevchenko vs Santos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 275 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Valentina Shevchenko: (-770)
- Taila Santos: (+480)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Shevchenko by KO/TKO: (+250)
- Shevchenko by Points: (+100)
- Shevchenko by Submission: (+500)
- Santos by KO/TKO: (+1700)
- Santos by Points: (+1000)
- Santos by Submission: (+1500)
Shevchenko vs Santos Prediction
UFC 275 Shevchenko-Santos prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Valentina Shevchenko (94%)
Method of Victory: Decision (45%)
Shevchenko vs Santos Betting Trends & Stats
- Valentina Shevchenko defeated Lauren Murphy, by TKO, in her last fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
- Taila Santos defeated Joanne Wood, by submission, in her last fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Shevchenko averages 3.21 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Santos averages 3.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Shevchenko averages 1.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Santos averages 2.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Shevchenko averages 2.62 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Santos has an 88% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.