UW-Whitewater vs North Central Illinois Spread, Odds, Line & Over/Under for 2019 DIII National Championship Game
By Zach Brunner
UW-Whitewater vs North Central Stagg Bowl Game Info
2019 Stagg Bowl: Division III College Football National Championship
UW-Whitewater Warhawks (13-1) vs. North Central Illinois Cardinals (13-1)
Date: Friday, Dec. 20, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Woodforest Bank Stadium — Shenandoah, TX
UW-Whitewater vs North Central Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UWW: (+310) | NOR: (-410)
Spread: UWW: +10.5 (-110) | NOR: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNW: (N/A) | NOR: (N/A)
Woodforest Bank Stadium Capacity
- Woodforest Bank Stadium's seating capacity is 9,600.
UW-Whitewater vs North Central Betting Trends
- This matchup marks UW-Whitewater's 10th appearance in the DIII National Championship, having won six of its previous nine appearances.
- This matchup marks North Central Illinois' first appearance in the DIII National Championship game.
- UW-Whitewater defeated St. John's (MN), 35-32, in the DIII semifinal game.
- North Central Illinois defeated Muhlenberg, 45-14, in the DIII semifinal game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.