USA vs Puerto Rico Prediction, Odds & Betting Insights for FIBA World Cup Qualifier on FanDuel Sportsbook
USA vs Puerto Rico Game Info
2022 FIBA World Cup Qualifier
Team USA vs. Puerto Rico
Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
Time: 8:10 p.m. ET
Venue: Roberto Clemente Coliseum — San Juan, Puerto Rico
USA vs Puerto Rico Odds & Spread
All FIBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USA: (-1200) | PR: (+630)
Spread: USA: -13.5 (-113) | PR: +13.5 (-113)
Total: 169.5 — Over: (-113) | Under: (-113)
USA vs Puerto Rico Prediction
FanDuel Sportsbook is favoring USA to defeat Puerto Rico at -1200 odds, which translates to an implied probability of 92.3%.
USA vs Puerto Rico Betting Trends
- Team USA is 3-0 straight up in three all-time World Cup Qualifiers against Puerto Rico.
- Team USA enters this matchup ranked No. 1 in the world, according to FIBA.
- Puerto Rico enters this matchup ranked No. 19 in the world, according to FIBA.
- Team USA is 3-1 straight up in its last four FIBA World Cup Qualifiers.
- Puerto Rico is 2-2 straight up in its last four FIBA World Cup Qualifiers.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.