Hall vs Muniz Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Early Prelims Card Middleweight Bout
Uriah "Prime Time" Hall (17-10-0, 13 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Andre "Sergipano" Muniz (22-4-0, 4 KO's, 15 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early prelims card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Hall vs Muniz Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Uriah Hall: (+220)
- Andre Muniz: (-295)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Hall by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hall by Points: (N/A)
- Hall by Submission: (N/A)
- Muniz by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Muniz by Points: (N/A)
- Muniz by Submission: (N/A)
Hall vs Muniz Prediction
UFC 276 Hall-Muniz prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Andre Muniz (85%)
Method of Victory: Submission (85%)
Hall vs Muniz Betting Trends & Stats
- Uriah Hall lost to Sean Strickland, by decision, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Andre Muniz defeated Eryk Anders, by submission, in his last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Hall averages 3.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Muniz averages 2.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Hall averages 2.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Muniz averages 1.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Hall has a 65% takedown defense rate.
- Muniz averages 3.60 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.