UCLA vs Oregon Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 11 (Bruins' Defense Shines in Pac-12 Victory)
UCLA vs Oregon Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 7 UCLA (20-4, 11-2 Pac-12) vs. Oregon (15-10, 9-5 Pac-12)
- Date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Matthew Knight Arena -- Eugene, Oregon
- Coverage: ESPN
The 2022-23 college basketball season continues on Saturday with an exciting matchup between the No. 7 UCLA Bruins and Oregon Ducks. UCLA earned its third straight conference win with a 62-47 victory over Oregon State on Thursday. Amari Bailey balled out with 24 points to lead the Bruins.
Meanwhile, Oregon defended home court by taking down USC by a score of 78-60 on Thursday. The Ducks shot an impressive 53.8% from the floor as four starters scored in double digits. It was their fourth in in their last five games. Which Pac-12 team will keep momentum going with a win tonight?
UCLA vs Oregon Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCLA: (-132) | OREGN: (+110)
- Spread: UCLA: -2.5 (-102) | OREGN: +2.5 (-120)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
UCLA enters this contest as a small road favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 10 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 133.5 points, which is about average compared to Saturday's projected totals.
UCLA vs Oregon Betting Trends
- UCLA is 14-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 13-8 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- UCLA has played 24 games this year, and 11 of them have hit the over.
- Oregon's record against the spread is 13-12-0.
- The Ducks' ATS record as 2.5-point underdogs or greater is 4-5.
- Oregon has seen 13 of its 25 games go over the point total.
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||Oregon AVG||Oregon Rank|
UCLA vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
UCLA still has the core in place that has helped the team thrive in the NCAA tournament as of late with Tyger Campbell and Jaime Jacquez Jr. What is scary about the Bruins, though, is that a new star has emerged in freshman Amari Bailey. He is shooting an impressive 50.3% from the floor this year.
Oregon is a program that is capable of making some noise in the Pac-12 Tournament, but it's still a team that ranks outside the top 95 in both offensive and defensive efficiency. UCLA is ranked among the top 45 in both of those categories and has posted an average scoring margin of +6.5 on the road.
UCLA has won eight of its last 10 away games, so back the Bruins to squeak this one out in the end.
Final Score Prediction: UCLA: 69 | Oregon: 64
UCLA vs Oregon Best Bet
This is far from an easy matchup for the Bruins as they have lost seven of their last eight games at Matthew Knight Arena. It's important to take note of the little things, though. Oregon commits 13.2 turnovers per home game and faces a defense that forces 16.8 turnovers per game (No. 10 in NCAA).
These teams met back on Dec. 4 as Oregon tallied 15 turnovers in what was a 65-56 loss for the Ducks. Opportunities to score baskets in fast break scenarios give UCLA a huge boost. The Bruins are 6-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games in February. They'll get the job done here.
Bet: UCLA Bruins -2.5 (-102)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.