UCLA vs Colorado Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 26 (Bruins Strengthen Lead Atop Pac-12 Conference)
UCLA vs Colorado Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 4 UCLA (24-4, 15-2 Pac-12) vs. Colorado (15-14, 7-11 Pac-12)
- Date: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Venue: CU Events Center -- Boulder, Colorado
- Coverage: CBS
The 2022-23 college basketball season continues on Sunday with an exciting matchup between the No. 4 UCLA Bruins and Colorado Buffaloes. UCLA enters on a seven-game winning streak that includes a 78-71 victory over Utah on Thursday. Jaime Jaquez J.r logged 23 points and 8 rebounds.
Meanwhile, Colorado has now dropped back-to-back games thanks to an 84-65 loss to USC on Thursday. KJ Simpson paced the offense with 18 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists, but the Buffaloes shot just 21.4% from three-point range. Which Pac-12 team will emerge victorious on Sunday?
UCLA vs Colorado Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCLA: (-310) | COLO: (+245)
- Spread: UCLA: -7.5 (-102) | COLO: +7.5 (-120)
- Total: 134.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
UCLA enters this contest as a considerable road favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 4 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 134.5 points, which is about average compared to Sunday's projected totals.
UCLA vs Colorado Betting Trends
- UCLA's record against the spread is 16-12-0.
- Against the spread as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Bruins are 11-8.
- This year, 13 of UCLA's 28 games have gone over the point total.
- Colorado has covered the spread 12 times in 29 games.
- The Buffaloes have an ATS record of 4-1 as 6.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of Colorado's 29 games so far this year, 13 have hit the over.
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||Colorado AVG||Colorado Rank|
UCLA vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
Colorado has lost four of its last seven games and is coming off a disappointing home loss to an unranked conference foe. Now is certainly not the time it wants to be facing the No. 4 team in the nation. UCLA owns an 8-2 away record to go along with a +6.5 average scoring margin on the road.
The Bruins are stacked on both sides of the basketball. They roster five players averaging at least 9.5 points per game and rank 37th in offensive efficiency. They also allow only 59.8 points per game (No. 6 in NCAA) and rank third in defensive efficiency. That kind of balance is rare at the college level.
UCLA has won six of its last seven games against Colorado, so back the Bruins with confidence.
Final Score Prediction: UCLA: 73 | Colorado: 61
UCLA vs Colorado Best Bet
The Bruins head into Sunday with all of the momentum going in their favor. They have won seven straight games overall and 10 of their last 12 road games as well. Not only that, but UCLA now faces a rival in which it owns a 5-2 against the spread (ATS) mark in the last seven head-to-head matchups.
Colorado is only 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games overall and 1-5 ATS in its last six games played on a Sunday. The Buffaloes own a -7.0 average scoring margin over their last three games and lost to UCLA by a score of 68-54 back on Jan. 14. I expect a similarly comfortable win for the Bruins here.
Bet: UCLA Bruins -7.5 (-102)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.