UCLA vs Oregon Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 10 Pac-12 Tournament (Don't Expect Fireworks in Sin City)
UCLA vs Oregon Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Pac-12 Tournament Game
- No. 2 UCLA (28-4, 18-2 Pac-12) vs. Oregon (19-13, 12-8 Pac-12)
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena -- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Coverage: Pac-12 Network
The No. 2 UCLA Bruins look to advance to the Pac-12 Tournament's next stage when the face the Oregon Ducks in NCAA college basketball action on Friday, March 10.
UCLA hardly broke a sweat in its quarterfinal matchup against Colorado, walking over the Buffaloes in an 80-69 victory. Meanwhile, N'Faly Dante's 16-point, 11-rebound double-double played a big role in Oregon's 75-70 win against Washington State yesterday evening.
Can UCLA continue proving why it's one of the country's best programs? Or does Oregon have what it takes to upset the Pac-12's top team?
UCLA vs Oregon Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UCLA: (-235) | OREGN: (+190)
- Spread: UCLA: -5.5 (-110) | OREGN: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 134.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
UCLA enters this contest as the clear favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 134.5 points with both sides sitting at -110 odds.
UCLA vs Oregon Betting Trends
- UCLA is 19-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bruins' ATS record as 5.5-point favorites or more is 15-9.
- UCLA has seen 16 of its 32 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Oregon is 15-17-0 this year.
- The Ducks have one win ATS (1-2) as a 5.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Oregon has seen 18 of its 32 games go over the point total.
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||Oregon AVG||Oregon Rank|
UCLA vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
After leading Oregon to victory yesterday, N'Faly Dante is questionable for tonight's game with an ankle injury. If he can't suit up against UCLA, it'd be a blow for the Ducks considering that Dante is their leading scorer and rebounder. Even if he does play, he likely won't be at 100% and will have to deal with the Bruins, who are averaging 39.3 rebounds over their last three games.
While Oregon's winning streak looks impressive on paper, three of those opponents own sub-.500 records. The Ducks are an abysmal 1-6 against ranked opponents this season, which includes a pair of losses to the Bruins. Considering how UCLA held Oregon to a 59.5 PPG clip in those defeats, I don't see the latter's fortunes changing.
UCLA's defense will smother Oregon all night long, leading to another convincing victory for the Bruins.
Final Score Prediction: UCLA: 68 | Oregon: 62
UCLA vs Oregon Best Bet
In a game featuring two top-70 defenses, I'm taking the under on the 134.5-point total. For starters, UCLA and Oregon only surrender a combined 127.2 PPG. Furthermore, the two sides have averaged just 131.7 points in their last three meetings, finishing with fewer than 134.5 in each contest.
Considering how Oregon plays worse against ranked teams while UCLA's defense is among the best in college basketball, offensive expectations should be tempered tonight.
Bet: Under 134.5 Points (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.