Twins vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
The Minnesota Twins are among the MLB teams busy on Friday, up against the Chicago White Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Twins vs White Sox Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (49-42) vs. Chicago White Sox (44-45)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-136) | CHW: (+116)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+134) | CHW: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Twins vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will start Devin Smeltzer (4-2) against the White Sox and Michael Kopech (2-6).
Twins vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (56.0%)
Twins vs White Sox Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Twins vs. White Sox reveal Minnesota as the favorite (-136) and Chicago as the underdog (+116) on the road.
Twins vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The White Sox are -162 to cover the spread, and the Twins are +134.
Twins vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Twins-White Sox on July 15 is 9. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Twins have been victorious in 30, or 61.2%, of the 49 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Minnesota has won 24 of 34 games when listed as at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 38 of 80 chances this season.
- The White Sox have been the underdog on the moneyline 35 total times this season. They've gone 16-19 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Chicago has a 9-11 record (winning 45% of its games).
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 81 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-40-4).