On Tuesday in the MLB, the Minnesota Twins are playing the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Royals Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (69-70) vs. Kansas City Royals (57-83)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-196) | KC: (+164)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-100) | KC: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Twins vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Joe Ryan (10-8), and Kris Bubic (2-11) taking the ball for the Kansas City Royals.
Twins vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (68.4%)
Twins vs Royals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Twins vs. Royals reveal Minnesota as the favorite (-196) and Kansas City as the underdog (+164) on the road.
Twins vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Royals are -120 to cover, and the Twins are -100.
Twins vs Royals Over/Under
- The Twins-Royals contest on September 13 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Twins vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 75 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (61.3%) in those games.
- Minnesota has a win-loss record of 12-3 when favored by -196 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 63 of their 129 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have a 40-63 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.8% of those games).
- Kansas City has a 7-27 record (winning just 20.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +164 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 130 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-59-7).