The MLB schedule on Friday includes the Minnesota Twins facing the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Rockies Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (39-32) vs. Colorado Rockies (30-40)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-162) | COL: (+136)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+122) | COL: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Twins vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
Dylan Bundy is on the mound for the Minnesota Twins against German Marquez of the Colorado Rockies.
Twins vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (63.5%)
Twins vs Rockies Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -162 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +136 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Rockies Spread
- The Twins are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Rockies. The Twins are +122 to cover the spread, while the Rockies are -146.
Twins vs Rockies Over/Under
- The Twins-Rockies game on June 24 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Twins vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 39 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (64.1%) in those contests.
- This year, Minnesota has won 10 of 14 games when listed as at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 31 of their 65 opportunities.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 52 total times this season. They've gone 21-31 in those games.
- Colorado has an 8-17 record (winning only 32% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +132 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 35 times this season for a 35-31-2 record against the over/under.