Twins vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 10
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Rays Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (33-26) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (34-23)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-108) | TB: (-108)
- Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-176) | TB: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Twins vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Devin Smeltzer (2-0), and Drew Rasmussen (5-2) taking the ball for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Twins vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (52.8%)
Twins vs Rays Moneyline
- The Twins vs Rays moneyline has Minnesota as a -108 favorite, while Tampa Bay is a -108 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Rays Spread
- The Twins are +1.5 on the spread (-176 to cover), and Tampa Bay is +146 to cover the runline.
Twins vs Rays Over/Under
- The Twins-Rays game on June 10 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.
Twins vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 34 games this year and have walked away with the win 22 times (64.7%) in those games.
- This season, Minnesota has come away with a win 23 times in 36 chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 28 of 56 chances this season.
- The Rays have won six of the 14 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (42.9%).
- Tampa Bay is 6-9 (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- In the 57 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-29-3).