The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Minnesota Twins taking on the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Twins vs Orioles Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (44-36) vs. Baltimore Orioles (35-43)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-240) | BAL: (+198)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-115) | BAL: +1.5 (-104)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Twins vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Sonny Gray (4-1), and Jordan Lyles (4-7) taking the ball for the Baltimore Orioles.
Twins vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (68.2%)
Twins vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Twins-Orioles, Minnesota is the favorite at -240, and Baltimore is +198 playing on the road.
Twins vs Orioles Spread
- The Twins are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Twins are -115 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -104.
Twins vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Twins-Orioles game on July 2 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Twins vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 28 wins in the 43 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has yet to lose in three games when named as moneyline favorite of -225 or better.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 69 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 66 total times this season. They've finished 28-38 in those games.
- Baltimore has gone 5-11 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +188 or longer (31.2%).
- Baltimore has played in 74 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-39-3).